Site Investigation Services
Site investigation reports are highly beneficial to the construction and design phase. Therefore, we consult while offering practical advice depending on the feasibility of a plot. The complete process of sampling and evaluation take on approximately four weeks on average.
Contact Us for your Free Consultation Today:
Site Investigation Company
Site Investigation Services is a vital part of maintaining a safe and secure business. They can validate design and construction processes while ensuring all persons within the facility do not face an unknown danger.
Our site investigation reports can help you understand any issues or potential risks we find within the procedure. In addition, you can be assured of your site’s strengths and safe points, with easy-to-read statistics conveyed within each report.
Structural Engineering Services always put safety first in every project. We’re here not only to conduct a site investigation of your facility’s current state but to assess the chances of any future issues arising too.
Our no-rush, detailed and careful site investigations are available for a low cost, allowing you to be aware of any safety risks without breaking your budget.
More about our site investigations
What we investigate
- Soil type
- Gas monitoring: determining the levels of oxygen, carbon dioxide etc.
- Water levels
- Drainage characteristics
What We Do
- Produce a contamination report
- Site investigation reports
- 10-metre boreholes- for a strong understanding of the ground conditions
- Trial pit- dig the hole to expose the foundations
- Beneficial to the design and construction process
- We give practical advice on the buildability of the plot
- We have a strong understanding of ground removal and spoil removal
- Aids with the party wall process in basement projects
- For basement projects, a full site investigation is important for structural design waterproofing, discover any buried services and to avoid any future issues