Comprehensive Structural Survey
A full structural survey is the most comprehensive type of building surveys. Structural Engineering Services will carry out a detailed structural survey of the property from top to bottom. In this structural inspection, we will look at all aspects of the building structure (for example, the types of materials used, the condition of the roof, the state of the foundations and the integrity of the walls).
When carrying out a structural survey, our structural surveyors will actively search for potential problems and building defects – even if they are not immediately obvious! Once the survey has been completed, you’ll receive a detailed structural survey report which will identify any problems found.
More About Our Structural Survey Services
Accurate, Real Time Reports
Safety Focused Survey
Thorough Survey Report
In addition to looking at the design and construction of the property, a structural survey will pick up a wide range of property related problems such as:
- Damaged or removed lintels
- If any supporting walls have been altered or moved
- Any DIY “improvements” which have been carried out without the necessary planning permission
- Problems with the roof
- Rotten or damaged window frames
- Damage to brick or stonework (e.g. frost damage)
- Evidence of subsidence or land-slip
- Possible areas of concern (e.g. party wall issues)