Contact Us for your Free Consultation Today:
Comprehensive Structural Survey
When carrying out a structural survey, our structural surveyors will actively search for potential problems and building defects – even if they are not immediately obvious! Once the survey has been completed, you’ll receive a detailed structural survey report which will identify any problems found.
More about our structural surveys
Accurate, Real Time Reports
Safety Focused Survey
Thorough Survey Report
- Damaged or removed lintels
- If any supporting walls have been altered or moved
- Any DIY “improvements” which have been carried out without the necessary planning permission
- Presence of hazardous materials (e.g. asbestos) that may need to be professionally removed
- Damp related issues such as dry rot or rising damp
- Evidence of woodworm or other insect infestations
- Problems with the roof
- Rotten or damaged window frames
- Damage to brick or stonework (e.g. frost damage)
- Evidence of subsidence or land-slip
- Poor plumbing, electrical work or insulation
- Possible areas of concern (e.g. party wall issues)
Call: 0333 444 0355
Contact us now for a free quotation
Have a Project in Mind?
We offer FREE consultations for all projects, so get started and contact us today by Email, LiveChat or Call for an in-house meeting.
We look forward to hearing from you!
45-46 The Arches, Alma Road,
Windsor, SL4 1QZ