Work With Us
Associate Structural Engineer
Here at Structural Engineering Services, we are a specialist structural engineering organisation who work with a range of clients nationwide. Due to a period of substantial growth, we are looking for a Structural Engineer, who will train and develop to become a key member of our highly skilled team.
In this role you will be managing your own commercial and residential projects, working directly with clients and further growing our client base.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer.
In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to help lead and continue to grow the client’s structural engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Senior Structural Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of structural engineering projects, maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
We are looking for capable individuals with a structural engineering qualification (HND OR BSc) and demonstrate working experience in either the residential or commercial space. Chartership would be preferable, however we are able to support you in gaining Chartership if required.
It is essential that you are able to work autonomously, attending site meetings and providing a consultative service to our clients. Technically you will have a knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards, and you will be proficient in AutoCAD. Any experience of Tedds or Smart Engineer software is highly desirable.
This role would therefore ideally suit a Structural Engineer, looking to become a key player within a rapidly growing company. Where you will manage your own and oversee team members’ work.
- Full UK Driving License preferable
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
To apply, a candidate must:
- Not require a sponsorship for employment visa status
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree level of education
- Be comfortable commuting to this job’s location (the city centre of Windsor)
Any candidate who does not fit all of the above three requirements, will not be considered for the role.
£500 referral fee for anyone who refers this job to a friend who then works with us for at least 3 consecutive months