Work With Us
Are you a Structural Engineer looking to become a key player within a growing company? Do you want excellent training and progression into Chartership?
We have an excellent role on offer for a Structural Engineer looking for an autonomous role, where you will manage your own projects whilst rapidly progressing to become a Chartered Structural Engineer.
SES are a specialist structural engineering consultancy who work with a number of blue chip clients nationwide. Due to a period of substantial growth from our loyal client base we are looking for a Structural Engineer, who will train and develop to become a key member of their highly skilled team.
In this role you will be managing your own commercial projects, working directly with clients. You will be put on a temporary works course, be given further training and progress into a Senior role. You will also be supported to gain Chartership.
We are looking for capable individuals with a structural engineering qualification (HND OR BSc) and demonstrate working experience in either the residential or commercial space.
It is essential that you are able to work autonomously, attending site meetings and providing a consultative service to our clients. Technically you will have a knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards, and you will be proficient in AutoCAD. Any experience of Tedds or Smart Engineer software is highly desirable.
This role would therefore ideally suit a Structural Engineer, looking to become a key player within a rapidly growing company. You will likewise manage your own projects and progress to be a Chartered Senior Engineer.
- The Role:
- Working on drawings and calculations for clients
- Managing your own commercial projects
- Progression to become a Chartered Senior Engineer
- Excellent training and progression
- The Person:
- A Structural Engineer
- Looking to become Chartered
- Looking for excellent training and development
- Looking to become a Senior Engineer and manage your own projects
- Desirables: have a driving license for the UK
To apply, a candidate must:
- Not require a sponsorship for employment visa status
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree level of education
- Be comfortable commuting to this job’s location (the city centre of Windsor)
Any candidate who does not fit all of the above three requirements, will not be considered for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 – £40,000.00 per year depending on experience
- £500 referral fee for anyone who refers this job to a friend who then works with us for at least 3 consecutive months